Replace order & reversal order

Will star

How do you get the bot to replace a order and move the price 

I am trying this simple  Bollinger bands sistem , selling the top and bottom range , but it doesnt really do what i want , it feel like it cancel on order then wait 1 candle 

also , how do i get it to go long 10 contract short 20 contract ( either short 10 and short 10 ) but I want it to go long +10 to short -10

StDev_channel_5min.tscript

Problem with e-mini or deribit ?
If the problem with deribit, I think the problem is here: Math.Floor (up / 0.25) * 0.25
Or a problem in the settings of the data provider, if it is text data, the parameter Price step.

"also , how do i get it to go long 10 contract short 20 contract ( either short 10 and short 10 ) but I want it to go long +10 to short -10 "

if I understood correctly :

1 hour ago, Will star said:

it look like order dont move to the price of the UPPER and LOWER b-bands ., it look like it place the order and leave it there untill filled , 

Contact Support please https://support.tslab.pro/secure/hdportal.jspa
, provide us with the current application log file (Tools - Log Folder).
The current log file tslab.log has no data in the file extension. Next day the file log will be renamed as follows - tslab.logYYYYMMDD, where YYYY is year, MM is month, DD is day.
For example, tslab.log20110204.
TSLab can keep up to 10 files. When a new file is created at 0.00 AM, one  oldest file is deleted.
Please archive big files in a ZIP file .
Huge files can be shared from Google Drive.